January 2, 2024 / #FOIA, #State, Local, Education (SLED)
Leading Open Government FOIA Software Provider is Now Available to State, Local, and Higher Education Customers
As the leading provider of federal open records case management application, FOIAXpress, we are thrilled to extend our offerings to the state, local, and education customers in 2024!
We empower more than 24,000 records professionals across 150 U.S. and Canadian government agencies. More than 85% of the U.S. Federal government uses FOIAXpress – and now U.S. SLED customers can procure FOIAXpress, too!
Why do you need FOIAXpress?
FOIAXpress is the market leader in case management for records requests, and now we’re delivering it to state, local, and education customers across the U.S.
FOIAXpress is designed to facilitate and manage FOIA requests efficiently. Our software offers an array of benefits.
- Seamless Workflow Management: Simplify the entire records request process, from submission to response, with an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Enhanced Transparency: Foster greater transparency within SLED agencies by ensuring swift and accurate responses to open records requests.
- Comprehensive Compliance: Meet regulatory standards effortlessly, ensuring compliance and mitigating potential risks associated with records requests.
- Tailored Solutions: Our software is adaptable and customizable to suit the unique requirements of state and local government teams, ensuring a precise fit for their operational demands.
- Exceptional User Experience: Enjoy a seamless and hassle-free user experience, enabling agencies to focus on their core mission without the burden of complex administrative tasks.
FOIAXpress isn’t just cutting-edge software; it’s a testament to our unwavering commitment to cater to the specific needs of government entities through our process of “govification” of government software.
OPEXUS stands poised to empower SLED agencies with the tools necessary to streamline operations, enhance transparency, and facilitate efficient government processes.
As we extend the reach of FOIAXpress, we invite SLED agencies to experience the transformative power of a software solution built with their distinct needs in mind.
Founded in 1988 as AINS, Inc., OPEXUS has provided case management solutions to the federal government for more than 30 years. Our commitment to operational excellence is exemplified by our suite of products, including eCASE Audit, eCASE Investigations, FOIAXpress, and eCASE Workforce Management.
We are driven by our mission to increase trust in government by providing software tools that agencies need and deserve to improve efficiency in operations.